Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Director of the PAST Asghar Farhadi get interviwed by Celebrity Said Faraj


Press Release

An Interview between Celebrity Said Faraj and Director Asghar Farhadi


The Film opens in Theater this Friday December 20, 2013
SONY PICTURES CLASSICS
 Present
Why you didn’t put music in your film accept at the end credit?
Not having music in the film was I choice I decide to take because I wanted the audience to feel the real emotion and to let them get engage in the real story how it real feel in the outside world. The Film
doesn’t need it but I add it at the end not to extenuate but the make you think about what happen throw the whole film.
What was the film inspired from?
It was a friend of mine was going throw similar situation where he needed to come back and get a divorce and it was while ego (smiling) but he didn’t end up what I have in the film my friend situation is
better.
After winning the Oscar how did the Iranian people react?
Well the people welcome me and were very happy but not much the Government.
How was working with Kids?
It was as hard as working with adults we had several months to prepare for it so I was directing them on
not what is going in the scene for example: your mom is dying and now you need to act this way but
instead of the whole story line and what is happening emotionally over all.
Why you decided to show a different side of France Paris not the romantic but the dark side of it?
Well I could have taken the safe choice the Hollywood style if what Paris is about but I wanted to show
the real side if it if you go out of Paris where all the glamour you will see a different side of it as you saw
in the film.
There were any changes in the film screenplay from the end of the way the film put on screen?
Well there were before but soon before the shooting day start nothing change just the emotion in some
it did.
It seems your Characters do have negative attitude why is that?
Well when I write about each Character I look at their flows instead not there negative outlook.
It seems you left the ending open to the audience choice why was that?
Well the ending was very complicated as the film itself so I wanted to play with the audience mind and
let them talk about it after they get out of the theater.
Do you depend on the looks of the characters to match since they are a family or the Acting?
Actually both you have to have both so when you audition you need to take that in concideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment